OTT Monetization also on Cable TV systems is important por revenues. Cloud to cable brings your Music, TV & Video content to a different level, raising the value proposition to all your customers. Cloud to cable is the best way to “Amplify your reach®” and more importantly address millions of subscribers in Cable TV operators worldwide. Content monetization is easier with our platform.
Cloud to Cable is a technology designed to broadcast & stream Music, TV, and Video to subscribers in web, mobile applications, smart TVs, and Cable & Satellite Systems worldwide.
Most of the streaming services now reside in the cloud and are not taking advantage of content monetization with Cable TV partners.
Cloud to Cable connects multimedia services that reside in the cloud with IPTV or Cable TV operators and viceversa.
Cloud to Cable TV effectivley opens markets for content monetization with traditional Cable TV systems covering 900M subscribers around the planet.
Cloud to Cable TV enables quick and easy broadcasting of media content to massive systems found on Cable and Satellite Systems and all mobile and web platforms.
Cloud to Cable is the true multi-platform experience to broadcast Music & TV channels to all platforms from mobile, to web, to IPTV, and to Cable and Satellite systems all in one-stop shop. Improving your chances of content monetization.
Now with Cloud to Cable, any cloud-based streaming platform can be broadcasted and streamed to Cable TV & Satellite operators, opening more opportunities for monetization.
All music and video content will also be available to mobile devices thru our mobile application. Broadcasting is easier in many ways that you never thought possible.
Cloud to Cable TV is a true multi-platform technology that facilitates broadcasting and monetization to Music, TV, and video owners. We call this “multimevia” experience.
Compare OTT Monetization with Cable TV and Satellite Systems.
In a case between Music Choice and Stingray Digital, the judge identified that Music Choice made deals with AT&T in the magnitude of 0.12c per subscriber and as low as 0.036 per subscriber in a set 50 linear TV music channels.
This gives you a great pointer to consider as Cable TV revenues, as BroadbandNews.com depict:
Assuming, your OTT Provider or if you own content were to monetize with all Top Cable operators, you will be including about 86.601.254 subscriber at $0.036 cents per subscriber:
86,601,254x0.036x12 = $37,411.741 per year
That only means that if you charged, $2.9 per subscriber you would need to acquire about 1 M OTT subscribers on you own.
Therefore, those millions of MVPD subscribers can be reached now with Cloud to Cable.
Music for Cable TV
An example of our Cloud to Cable technology, we created our own product “Music for Cable ” Music for Cable is a service available for Cable & Satellite operators in packages of 50 to 1000 music channels., broadcast-ready for their IPTV or Cable Operator system. Music for Cable includes a mobile application, and supporting smart TV apps, and much more.
The content is delivered in a server or several virtual machine instances ready for broadcasting to all your customers and delivered using our Cloud to Cable technology. The server or virtual machines are pre-provisioned with the best music. Some of the music found in our service can be found on this list:
|Latin Rock, Latin Music||Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Modern Jazz|
|Merengue, Bachata, Urban||Concerts in SD, HD, or 4K|
|Classical, Piano, Instrumentals||Alternative|
|Rock, Hard Rock, Oldies Rock||Dance Music, Miami Mix|
|Techno, Trance, Electronic Music||Lounge, Chilltopia, others|
|Country, Christian, R&B||Guitar, Instrumentals|
|Top 40, Top 100, Top Charts||Mixes from Multiple Countries|
|80s’, 90’s, and today||Mixes from SoundCloud|
|Christmas and Seasonal||Your own music|
|Podcasts (Cannabis Radio, TechEdTV)||and many more…|
A server is the best option for a cable operator as it is placed at the headend. You can find the specification ready to download in PDF at Music for Cable Appliance and for more musical line-up offerings, you can reach us at musicforcable.com
Do you want to learn more about this?
powered by PlanSo Forms
- NextGenTV and Cloud to CableIntroduction I will discuss what I learned about ATSC 3.0 at CES 2020. Surprisingly, this technology compares and matches "Cloud to Cable" patents and claims. ATSC 3.0 and NextGENTV were the main attractions at CES 2020. I attended CES 2020, and it was awesome, you can check out TECHEDTV for more videos . CES stands … Read more
- Cloud to Cable Patent PortfolioAs of December 11th, 2019, the USPTO officially issued US Patent 10,524,002 covering aspects of Cloud to Cable TV that were not covered in the initial patent. I received a notification today of my 12th issued US Patent and hopefully more to come in the coming years. This new Cloud to Cable patent … Read more
- Cloud to Cable TV Benefits & Technology Licensing.Why Cloud to Cable? Cloud to Cable is a patented solution for music streaming providers to distribute content to MVPDs. Amplify your offering from online streaming to Cable TV & IPTV systems with linear channels and SVOD subscritions. Create visually appealing streams with great sound, bundled with a mobile experience through the MEVIA app. Music … Read more
- Second Patent for the Cloud to Cable TV PortfolioSecond Patent – Allowed for Cloud to Cable A 2nd set of patents were allowed on September 3rd, 2019 and that means that several claims that cover MPEG and HTTP Live Streaming broadcasting. The following summary of inventions and claims for the following inventions: MPEG Broadcasting – DVBMPEG 2-way broadcastingHTTP Live StreamingFault-Tolerance and broadcasting The … Read more
- Streaming Music Channels for OperatorsOur Music Lineup in M3U, M3U8, RTMP, DASH Formats An example of use of Cloud to Cable is found in our product "Music for Cable. " Music for Cable is a product available in packages of 50 to 1000 music channels ready for an IPTV or Cable Operator. Music for Cable includes a mobile application, … Read more